Meet R.E Buildings & the MultiOne at UK Dairy Day
13th September 2017 from 8.00am to 5.30pm
Come along and view the MultiOne Multifunction Loader at the 2017 UK Dairy Day Event! See the extensive the range of agricultural attachments available on STAND E33 at the UK Dairy Day held inside the International Centre in Telford, Shropshire.
With 10 models, 22 configurations and 170 attachments, the MultiOne range offer the agricultural professional an innovative and powerful alternative to other farming machinery.
Based outside Lancaster, R.E Buildings are the main MultiOne dealer in Lancashire, covering the Preston, Blackpool and Bradford areas. The team at R.E Buildings with will be your point of call on STAND E33 the UK Dairy Day to view the latest MultiOne model and its range of attachments.
Check out a selection of the farming attachments available for the MultiOne:
MultiOne: a Multifunction Mini Loader offering an innovative solution for those looking to maximise productivity in every industry from farming and agriculture to construction and public maintenance. There are many models available with over 170 attachments. MultiOne is the most powerful and reliable Multifunction Mini Loader available.
MultiOne is designed & manufactured in Italy by CSF MultiOne, whose 30 year history has pioneered a complete range of multifunction mini loaders. With advanced hydraulics, Italian design and Kubota & Yanmar power plants, the MultiOne range outperforms the competition and is supported by a worldwide network of dealers.
About UK Dairy Day
UK Dairy Day is a dedicated annual one-day event for the dairy industry held at the International Centre in Telford, Shropshire at a key time of the year when plans and decisions are being made for the winter. The 4th event will be held on Wednesday 13th September 2017 from 8.00am to 5.30pm focused on the theme of ‘Sharing Knowledge’.
The event is FREE to attend, with no pre-registration required and car parking is free. The event features over 300 UK, European and International businesses located throughout the internal exhibition halls, concourse and external area. A ‘Sharing Knowledge’ zone will be located on the first floor with seminars throughout the day covering relevant topics along with table top displays to promote industry initiatives, training providers and charities. Externally there will be practical demonstrations on foot trimming, knife sharpening, dairy cow anatomy and other cow health related subjects. The event features a cattle show for dairy breeds and this year will host The National Ayrshire Show and The National Holstein Show.
The 2017 event will feature:
- Over 300 trade stands featuring UK, European & International businesses
- Dairy cattle classes, including The National Holstein Show and The National Ayrshire Show
- FREE entry for all visitors and exhibitors
- Sharing Knowledge Zone featuring seminars to educate, engage and inspire farmers
- ‘Beneath the Black-and-White‘ calf painting demonstration by Scarsdale Vets
- Practical foot trimming and knife sharpening demonstrations by Tim Carter and Team
- New for 2017 Calf Rearing Zone, Making more from Milk Zone and NBDC Breed Village
- UK Dairy Day App, FREE to download
- FREE Wi-Fi on site
- New product competition and display area
- Wide selection of accommodation either in the town centre or within walking distance of the International Centre
- Press Office with local, national and international media
- Costa coffee, large catering area and bar
- FREE car parking on site and in town centre multi-storey car parks
- Great transport links with Telford Railway Station, M54 and direct trains to Birmingham Airport
- Champions Dinner and Awards
If you have any queries related to UK Dairy Day please email email@example.com or call us on 01923 695225.