Privacy and Data
Pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, “Code concerning the protection of personal information” (“Code”), MultiOne srl a socio unico, with headquarters in via Palù, 6/8 36040 Grumolo delle Abbadesse (Vicenza), in the role of data controller pursuant to Article 4 of the Code, notifies users of the www.multione.co.uk website (the “Site”) as follows regarding the use of personal information.
Source of the information and type of information processed
The data controller is MultiOne UK with headquarters in Unit P2, Mc Gregors Way, TurnOakes Business Park, Chesterfield. UK. S40 2NB
Purposes of data processing
The personal information gathered from registration forms for Site services and/or any information that may be obtained as part of the website navigation process, including sensitive data that may come into MultiOne UK’s possession through the customer’s initiative in relation to specific operations that are arranged or particular services requested by the customer will be processed for the following purposes:
- Fulfilment of obligations provided for by laws, regulations, EU regulations, and instructions set forth by authorities and supervisory bodies;
- Management and execution of the pre-contractual and/or contractual relationship with customers/users in UK as well as within or outside the European Union by loading the provided information into the computer systems of MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK and its subsidiaries/affiliated companies;
- Communication of information and commercial promotions, also through automated systems, telephone, SMS, MMS and email, regarding the offer of MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK products and services, as well as for market research, surveys and customised or statistical analysis, also through electronic processing, of the information obtained following navigation of the MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK website and through other services offered by MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK in order to send commercial information based on consumer choices and listed preferences, using the methods mentioned above.
Pursuant to Articles 24.1.b) and 43.1.b) of the Code, consent for data processing is not required for the purposes set forth under points (1) & (2).
Instead, in the specific box on the registration form, the interested party shall provide his/her consent to process data (excluding sensitive information) for the purposes set forth under point (3).
With reference to the purposes listed under point ‘Purposes of data processing’, data processing, including the operations indicated under the definition of “processing” set forth in Article 4 of the Code (such as collection, registration, processing, extraction, comparison, communication and cancellation), will be performed with the aid of manual and automated instruments, for which MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK has adopted suitable security measures in order to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of said data.
Mandatory/optional nature of providing information
Providing information is not mandatory. Nevertheless, failure to provide the information listed on the form to register for services or other personal information that may be requested for the purposes of the contractual relationship may make it impossible for MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK to establish and/or continue, wholly or in part, the contractual relationship or to provide the requested services.
Categories of parties to which the data may be communicated or that may become aware of the data
Personal information may be communicated to:
- Other companies in the MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK (when the information is loaded into the company computer system);
- Outside companies that MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UKmay use to manage the contractual relationship with customers or for its own organisational and business needs, which may be specialised in: (a) banking, financial and insurance services, including parties involved in payment system management; (b) services for the acquisition, registration and processing of data; (c) activities for the printing, transmission, placement in envelopes, transport and distribution of communications; (d) services for filing documentation regarding contractual relationships; (e) debt collection services; (f) IT services and management of the MultiOne UK computer system and of telecommunications networks (including email); (g) assistance and consultancy firms or companies; (h) parties that perform the control, auditing and certification of activities set up by MultiOne UK; (i) call centres and agencies and/or agents commissioned to promote MultiOne UK’s goods and services; (l) market analyses and communication services to propose commercial offers, including customised offers. These parties will process customers’ personal information as independent data controllers or may be informed of the data as outside data supervisors when specifically appointed to do so pursuant to Article 29 of the Code. Your personal information may be disclosed to employees and collaborators, including outside ones, specifically tasked with data processing (with selected access based on function), and working in service and central offices and/or in the sales network of MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK that perform technical, support and corporate control activities. The list of outside data supervisors or the indication of the independent data controllers will be updated regularly by the MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK Privacy Office and is available at MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK’s legal headquarters.
Rights pursuant to Art. 7 of the Code
In relation to the processing of personal information, based on Article 7 of the Code the parties to whom the personal information refers have the right at any time to request confirmation of the existence or non-existence of said information, know its content and source, verify its accuracy or request its integration, update or amendment. Pursuant to the aforesaid article, they have the right to request cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blockage of any information processed in violation of the law, and in any case to oppose its processing for legitimate reasons.
Requests pursuant to Article 7 of the Code should be addressed to MultiOne srl, via Palù, 6/8 36040 Grumolo delle Abbadesse (Vicenza).
What are cookies and why are they used?
What types of cookies are used?
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to navigate the MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK website; they permit functions such as authentication, validation, management of the navigation session and fraud prevention.
These cookies provide additional functions and allow us to keep track of your choices, such as the language you have selected and the font size you prefer.
These cookies keep track of the pages you visit most often and your activities on the MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK website. They also allow us to immediately identify and solve any technical problems you might experience while navigating our website. The information saved by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is never used to collect your personal data for advertising purposes.
MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK uses these cookies to ensure that the marketing messages you receive through our website cater to your preferences.
Third-party advertising and retargeting cookies
Managing your cookie preferences
You can set up and manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings.
If you would like to block or delete cookies received from the MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK website or any other website, you can do this by changing the settings on your browser through the “Help” or “Guide” function. Remember that if you choose to disable all cookies, the strictly necessary, functionality and performance cookies will also be blocked, which could hinder you navigation on the UK website.
Please remember that cookie preferences on the MultiOne SRL & MultiOne UK site will not be active on other websites.